Look closely, magic is all around you.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Flatheads Embrace Framed



Here is my flyer for the kit for St Charles. Mariah made it for me (thanks honey!)
Speaking of Mariah, we moved her back to school yesterday~the house seems so quiet.
I really miss her already!


Here is Flatheads Embrace framed. The picture looks greener than it actually is. Will have to get a better one taken, but you get the idea.
I really need to get motivated and get some charts printed~well maybe tomorrow!

4 comments:

Margaret said...

I love all your new designs! I am so psyched!

Lisa said...

thanks so much Margaret!!

Myra said...

I love Halloween Garden! I am hoping I will be able to get my hands on one of those kits. Flatheads Embrace looks fabulous all framed up.

My boys went back to college this week too and already they are working on papers.

Siobhán said...

Love all the new designs, Lisa! Great job on the flyer, Mariah! ;)