Look closely, magic is all around you.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Limited Kit for Nashville


Hey all! Wow~Nashville is right around the corner! I'm kinda going in panic mode, seems like it always happens before a market, each time I vow to do better~~but yet, here I am again.

I will be offering a limited kit for Nashville called Thy Needle
The kit will include the design and Weeks Dye Works Tin Roof linen in either 40, 35, or 30 count. I'll be e-mailing shops soon with all the details, but wanted to post a pic.

7 comments:

Ranae said...

Love it!
I hope to get my hands on one

Nicole said...

I love it Lisa!! It's awesome! :)

SCS said...

oh Lisa it is wonderful!!

Dona said...

Great kit, Lisa! I know it will do well at Nashville!

Giovanna said...

Smashing design! Thanks for peek!

Melissa said...

Lisa--this is fabulous! Love, love, love it!

Anonymous said...

This this is fabulous! Thanks for the sneak peek!
~~Charity